Tarot Card - Ace of Wands, Ace of Fire

Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2015





  Do you know the moment you just started something new? The moment when you had the right idea, made the right choice, had a sparkling thought that you immediately put into action? That's our dear Ace of Wands!

  Wands are all about action. But, although, some people like to only associate feelings and emotions only with the suit of Cups/Hearts, I don't agree. Wands are all about feelings too. Emotions, because without emotions there is no action, emotions are what drive us. The word emotion comes from the Latin emotionare which means to put in motion.

  So when you get a Ace of Wands you can ask yourself questions like these:

- What am I starting?

- What opportunity is being offered to me? What opportunity can I create for myself?

- What gives me a thrill just to think about it?

- What makes me feel passionate?

- What small step can I take today in the direction of my dreams?

  Here's a little poem of mine to get the feeling:

Little, little, little dragon
just born into the world
you soon will fly
across the sky
so I'll feed you with these
dreams of mine
My heart is yours
Yours is divine
I'll feed you with these
dreams of mine


  Bye, blessings and joy!
  Rita
  1. Very interesting post. In fact, your entire blog is an interesting read, keep up the good work! :) :)

    Charlotte xxx
    Fox Socks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Charlotte! They've made my day :)) Rita

      Delete