Where the heart beats

Posted on Friday, December 12, 2014

A number of splendid illustrations by Singapore-based designer and illustrator Budi Satria Kwan.

Yesterday, right before I was going to sleep, laying in my bed, darkness in the room, eyes closed and soul opened, I wanted to honor the Goddess before entering the world of dreams and a poem was born in my mind:

                                                                                     
The deer has grown
passed from the arms of the mother
To the arms of the jungle
It is always a forest
Where the heart beats


When I woke up this morning it was clear what my hearts beats for. I had dreams of love and a city I left. The heart knows. I've also dreamt with sea crabs, they know what we hide.

Sometimes we all think it's complicated to honor our beliefs, to stay connected with our soul and the above.

Open your heart and share your words, you may not even remember them in the morning. But you were heard.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc4228EDnK1ql6frro1_500.jpg

Beautiful illustration by Budi Satria Kwan
Deer photo found here


Post a Comment

NEW