Happy Autumn! Here's a gift for the days ahead

Posted on Thursday, September 24, 2015

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” 
Anne of Green Gables 
 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8BUh_ShRkUrVVI4UVZ3a05salE
  


Autumn has begun! It's an exciting time. In some cultures it was when a new year started, and although not all of us have Summer vacations followed by the return to school or work, the truth is we all can feel in the air the sense of new beginnings. The french call it "la rentrée". I love Autumn, and at least here, this year we are being blessed with wonderful Autumn weather.


I've made a little e-book called "TAROT FOR AUTUMN". It's a mini-guide for one card reading. You don't have to know anything about tarot to use it. You do need a deck. I'm sorry that those of you who live in the Southern Hemisphere may not find it very helpful. You can still use it and swap the word Autumn for Spring but there is an Autumn feeling in the mini-book.


 I hope you enjoy it! To open/download it, just click on the image above. It is a pdf document. You can use/read it directly from your device or print it and write directly on it.


Happy Autumn! I wish you a blessed season!
 

Post a Comment